Victim of Love

The thoughts and prayers of a soul who deeply desires to Love God as He Himself desires to be Loved.

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

I give ALL to You

O my Jesus, I Love You and want to make You Loved! Yet I am one of the worst sinners who ever lived. And if I look at all the graces You have given me then I can say that I am the most responsible for Your sufferings. Not that I'm an important soul or that You need me to "save the world", but that I am the most wretched nothing that has ever crucified You. Even after You showed me Your infinite Love, I murdered You. I disdained Your gifts and sought after human love. I deeply regret all that I have done to hurt You and Your Most Holy Mother. But I know that You "make all things new". Renew me and make me like a virgin once again, for I am old and weary. Make me pure, O Mother, with your immaculate purity. Transform me, Jesus, into Your very self. I want to suffer the deepest torments for Love of You and I don't want to be rewarded. I take the last place, dear Lord, not only here on earth but also in heaven. Let everyone who would have been under me move up a notch. Yes, I want my whole being to Love You, but if it would make You smile then I sacrifice that too. I accept not Loving You as much as I desire for all eternity if it would please You and make others burn with Love for You. What does it matter if it be me or someone else who Loves You as You deserve. I don't deserve to Love You at all. The only thing I deserve is hell. Yet I have great confidence in You and purgatory does not worry me. I keep nothing for myself - no merits, no indulgences, nothing at all. I give it to you my Lady for you to do with as you desire. I am all Yours and I will hold nothing back. I want to Love you also, sweet Mother, and make you known and Loved. How can I do this? I am nothing and obnoxious to all that I meet. I understand that even on a merely human level I have no talents at all. I once read about a saint being canonized and the title said, "Poor in Talents, Rich in Love". This delighted me. Thank you Lord for all the graces you have bestowed upon that soul. Thank you for all You have done for me.

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home