Victim of Love

The thoughts and prayers of a soul who deeply desires to Love God as He Himself desires to be Loved.

Thursday, June 09, 2005

The Truth Will Set You Free

O my God, eternal Truth, Beauty beyond comprehension, I beg You to look down with Love on the ignorant; look down upon those who have been lied to, abused, or hurt in any way. My God, You are so Good that if only they knew You they would Love You. My heart aches for all those in error and sin. Have mercy on us! Lead us into the Light where peace and joy are found. Have pity and compassion on Your poor wounded children and let one drop of the Precious Blood of Jesus fall upon our souls. One drop is enough to heal every creature who ever has or ever will exist. For the sake of the suffering of the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Heart of the Immaculate Conception grant my request. Saint Joseph, pray for us! Saint Therese, pray for us!

15 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home